PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is cmT Sp. z o. o., headquartered at Chmielna 132/134, Warsaw (00-805).
You may contact us as follows:
1) by mail: at the above address;
3) by phone: at +48 (22) 487 78 00;
4) through the contact form https://www.cmteam.net/en/contact/
cmT sp. z o.o. is committed to respecting the personal data you provide to us. We use the personal data sent to us only for the purposes for which they are provided by you. If we want to use them for any other purpose, we will ask for your consent first. We will keep your data only for as long as necessary for these purposes and will not transfer it to other parties. The cmT sp. z o.o. does not process data by automated means and does not make decisions in this way that may have legal effects on the data subject or similarly significantly affect him/her.
All employees who may have access to your personal data are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data is processed:
- In connection with the use (visiting) of the Website by Users, the Administrator processes Users’ personal data in the form of IP addresses and other identifiers and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies, as well as personal data provided voluntarily and with consent for the purpose of recruiting or gaining access to cmT sp. z o.o. files.
- These data are processed by the Administrator:
(a) For analytical and statistical purposes, in which case the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting of conducting analyses of Users’ activity on the Website, as well as Users’ preferences in order to improve the functionalities used;
b) For the purposes of conducting the recruitment process;
c) For the purpose of possible establishment and assertion of claims and defense against claims – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting of the protection of the User’s rights. The User’s provision of the personal data referred to in item 1 above is voluntary, but necessary to process the process, depending on its nature.
- The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the nature of the use of the site and the further procedure of the process requiring the use of personal data.
- The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary for the establishment and investigation of possible claims or defense against claims, and thereafter only if and to the extent required by law.
- Data that are collected on the basis of your consent will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose of processing is achieved.
- After the expiration of the processing period, the data will be irreversibly deleted.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
According the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
- the right to rectify (amend) your data;
- the right to erasure of your personal data, where the processing of your data does not take place for the purpose of fulfilling an obligation arising from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority;
- the right to restrict data processing;
- the right to object to the processing of data;
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; consent can be withdrawn by contacting the Coordinator;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
Each request submitted by you will be considered individually and in accordance with applicable laws. The possibility of exercising a particular right may depend on the legal basis used for a specific purpose.
Your requests will be processed without undue delay, within a maximum of one month from receipt, it is possible that due to the specific nature of the request, we will not be able to meet the deadline. In such a situation, we will inform you of the delay and the reasons for it. If it is not possible to accept and execute the application, we will inform you of the reasons for its refusal.
The first request is processed free of charge, however, in situations where your requests would be unreasonable or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a fee for providing information again. You will be informed immediately of the amount of the fee, or any other reason by which we will not process your request.
In a situation where we are unable to correctly identify you as the person authorized to receive the data, we reserve the right to change the method of providing the information, of which we will inform you.
DATA PROTECTION COORDINATOR
The data protection coordinator is Ms. Olga Gałązka. She can be contacted via
Only matters concerning the processing of your data by the administrator, including the exercise of your rights, should be addressed to the Data Protection Coordinator.
Whenever we obtain personal data from you, you will have access to information on how the data will be used. Under the rights of the owners of personal data, you may request that we provide you with a copy of the data we have collected about you, but we note that there is a possibility that we may charge a fee for such a service, and we have the right to require proof of your identity to perform this service.
USE OF “COOKIES”
The site uses mechanisms such as “cookies”, “Local Storage”, “Session Storage”, which are used for automatic storage of data (hereinafter collectively referred to as “cookies”). Cookies are used to better adapt the site to the needs of Users.
“Cookies” are text files stored on the User’s terminal device, they are used to identify the User’s browser. With their help, they provide the Administrator with statistical information about User traffic, User preferences and activity, and the way the site is used. They allow customization of content and services to the User’s preferences. Through “cookies” no information is collected that allows direct identification of the User, i.e. name and surname, residential address, e-mail address or telephone number.
Most of the “cookies” are so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted from the hard drive after the session ends (i.e. after logging out or closing the browser window). Some of the “cookies” allow the recognition of the User’s end device when visiting the site again – they are not deleted automatically, they are saved on the end device. In the case of mobile devices, analogously as in the case of stationary devices, a mechanism for accepting “cookies” has been applied, allowing to remember information related to a given User.
Purposes of using “cookies”
cmT uses “cookies” in order to conduct analysis and research of the site’s performance and ways of using the site, as well as to ensure the security of the site.
Management of “cookies” files
The User has the option to disable “cookies” in his/her browser. However, the user must be aware that this may cause difficulties in using the cmT website. Stored cookies can be deleted by using the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs for this purpose or tools available within the operating system used by the User.
Failure to change the settings of the browser used to manage cookies will result in cookies being placed automatically on the User’s terminal device. Failure to make changes in the settings of the browser resulting in the deactivation of the acceptance of “cookies” and simultaneous use of the service means that the User agrees to the placement and reading of cookies and use of similar technologies by cmT under the terms described in this Policy.
Due to the variety of browsers and applications used to operate websites, the management of cookies may vary, depending on the browser used, so we recommend that you familiarize yourself with how to manage privacy/security features before using the website. Desktop devices: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera. Mobile devices: Chrome, Safari, Windows Phone, Blackberry.
To clear data from mobile apps, depending on the system that is installed on the mobile device, you need to:
- For Android: go to Settings, go to Applications, search for the application in question, select Memory, and select “Clear data.”
- In the case of iOS: it is not possible on clearing the data of the application. The only solution is to remove and reinstall the application.
Data entered in the contact form will be processed in order to respond to the inquiry sent. Sending a message is equal to consenting to the processing of personal data in accordance with GDPR.